Worst Lovecraft Pastiches/"Mythos" Writing

Music, Art, Movies - Let us know!

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

mary
Occultist
Occultist

Worst Lovecraft Pastiches/"Mythos" Writing

Post by mary »

The book has an interesting genesis. It began because S. T. had to read so much bloody Mythos wank for the essay he wrote for one of his books, and for some reason he chose to write the chapter on ye Cthulhu Mythos. Then he decided, since he's already read the stories, he might as well make this painful task pay off and write an entire book on the Mythos, which became the just-published The Rise and Fall of the Cthulhu Mythos. And then he decided to edit an anthology that was originally entitled My Favourite Cthulhu Mythos Stories!!! But then, thank yog, he came to his senses; & what was originally planned as a reprint anthology became an anthology of original "Lovecraftian" fiction. I hope that in his introduction S. T. expounds on his ideas about that which "makes" a story "Lovecraftian" -- what is it, setting, "philosophy," point-of-view, using Mythos lore as background in ye composition of one's own original story? I've been writing this fiction for many a strange aeon and I'm still uncertain of its exact "meaning" or qualification. The only thing that qualifies my story for S. T.'s book as "Lovecraftian" is that it deals, in part, with Pickman and his ghouls.

airbrush tattoo
commercial cleaning philadelphia
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED