Team spirit

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

Jesus Prime

Team spirit

Post by Jesus Prime »

Well, our friend Nikolaus (I have probably spelt that wrong again, sorry) has once again turned out a blinder with his writing, but it's somehow getting savaged on the site on which it's been posted. Stop by, have a read over it, and be honest with a review, and prove Beckett right in thinking that the critic is the lowest form of sentient life.

http://www.spinetinglers.co.uk/read.php ... ay/sid,170
Adrian wrote:TELL ME YOU ORDERED THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!
Adrian wrote:I sure love my pudding.
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

hmm.. maybe not the best £2 he ever spent, submitting that there
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by NickolausPacione »

You forgot the C man but you were close with the spelling. Actually the story had two anthology prospects -- the story is being kept for a different anthology. The person who suggested I sent it there was the owner of the site, so I picked that story. Too many jerks on the forum coming in from another forum (and one of those jerks appear as MsNickolausPacione on this forum.) There is one mass market jerkhole who accused me of stealing from Stephen King which isn't true either.

This took me almost two weeks out of a summer to write, and the problem with the critics is they don't read the story like a fan of the genre but they read it too much like a goddamned teacher. I would like to put it in one of my other anthologies too as a showcase anthology for my company. I am getting picked up by Withersin Magazine so if you guys want to send her work go ahead, withersin@hotmail.com. Tell her the Illinois nonfiction writer sent ya.

The story made it out of 300 stories that were submitted out of the contest, I almost won the $90 that was being offered for the story in November so that was pretty cool. But I would like to send this one on to my current publisher who published me on NAKED SNAKE PRESS. this one got picked up for the International Order Of Horror Professionals newsletter. I am proud of the story just that it seems that there are too many bad critics who make it hard for the people to enjoy this kind of story.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.