The Simpsons: Hilarious and Absolutely Entertaining

Want to contribute something to the Temple of Dagon?

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

shadow222
Scholar
Scholar

The Simpsons: Hilarious and Absolutely Entertaining

Post by shadow222 »

I've been an avid The Simpsons DVD viewer for years, and out of all of the episodes I have seen, Seasons 1 to 21 have some of the funniest and most creative episodes. The Tribe DVD The season aired from the fall of 1995 to the spring of 1996, and it brought a whole bunch of new things to the table. Monk DVDWe witness some of the craziest things the yellow skinned family has done. It starts where Season 20 left off, when they discover who shot Mr. Burns. True Blood DVD Lisa begins her vegetarian lifestyle, Homer gains a bunch of weight to get himself some worker's compensation, former President George H.W. Bush moves next door to the family, Bart and Lisa discover some shocking truths around the town, Milhouse gains the role of Fallout . Entourage DVD
simongbo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by simongbo »

how to import dvd files to quicktime on mac

Share: A good software for converting dvd to quicktime mac

With the unprecedented development of video technique, we are enjoying watching DVD movie and all sorts of videos like WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, YouTube HD, etc with this high quality QuickTime player. We need to convert dvd to quicktime mac to enjoy them.We are worried about the loss of the video quality,this dvd ripper can confirm to get little loss of the video quality.And the conversion process is fast and easy to operate.In order to import dvd to quicktime mac, to convert dvd to quicktime mov is essencial.
Hope you enjoy the first-hand experience to rip dvd to quicktime mac with this dvd to quicktime converter.
In fact ,I has applied this dvd to quicktime ripper to rip dvd to quicktime for mac for one year,it is easy to use.

Tags:ripping dvd to quicktime mac
dvd to quicktime .mov converter
dvd to quicktime converting mac
how to convert dvd to quicktime